Experts in Fire, Storm, Water And Mold Damage Restoration
For Emergency Water Damage Service 24/7, Call 954-444-6433
“I make sure every one of my Tri-County employees
and subcontractors reflect my personal
core value of people before profit.”
Owner, Tri-County All Restorations
“Whatever Your Calamity…
Tri-County Restores Your Sanity.”
For 22 years, Tri-County All Restorations has served South Florida. It is a family owned and operated company serving Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. We help families overcome the devastating misfortunes of home and property damage due to water, fire, wind and mold.
Gary Ackel was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale. As a true Floridian, with years of experience in restoration services, he operates Tri-County with integrity and trust. You’ll find him on-site at every job, and Tri-County has earned the respect of South Florida:
- Attained “Preferred Contractor Status” with CodeBlue, an Insurance Claims Management Company working with 20+ Insurance Carriers.
- Longevity — in business longer than 70 percent of all other local disaster restoration businesses.
Extensive Experience With Insurance Companies
Tri-County is a company you can trust, and is unrivaled in experience with thousands of satisfied customers in a variety of insurance claims including:
Water damage | Sewage clean-up | Fire & smoke damage | Mold remediation | Demolition
Structural drying | Air duct cleaning (HVAC) | Board-up | Contents pack-out | Specialty services
Why Choose Tri-County All Restorations, Inc.
For 20 years Tri-County All Restorations, Inc. has been picked and widely known as a sub contractor, the “FRONT MAN,” for over 14 large insurance restoration companies being the first responder for:
– Drying out over 6400 residents
– Getting clean air on over 1400 mold remediations
– And restoring over 160 fire claims
We carry Liability, Work-Mans Comp and Pollution Insurance.
The Quality You Need And The Service Customers Deserve.
Tri-County is fully licensed and insured and works with ethical business decisions using respect, integrity and pride in their work.
We are open 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and provide emergency service during those hours.
- In Business Since: 1995
Memberships & Affiliations
- IICRC, PACR, PHCC, SCRT
- Trade: Mold Remediator
- License #: MRSR2307
- LEAD-SAFE Certified Firm
- IICRC Clean Trust Certified
- I Cleaning Specialist
- Society of cleaning and restoration technicians (SCRT)
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner from 2013 to 2017
- Pompano Beach Fire Station Appreciation Award
Call 954-444-6433 for Emergency Water Damage Service, 24/7